- Reduced registration fees on targeted nonprofit learning opportunities on volunteer management issues and topics.
Customized Training and Consultation Services
- Workshops and consulting services designed and delivered with your organization's specific needs in mind with some discounts.
- FREE use of fully equipped Board Room for meetings and presentation (booking required)
- FREE online advertising of your Special Events in need of volunteers
- FREE posting of your volunteer opportunities on our Volunteer Halton Database on the Internet
- Receive of volunteer referrals
- Reduced registration fee on selected workshops and seminars
- Loan privileges from the Volunteer Halton Resource Library, which offers resources on the voluntary sector
- FREE consultation time on volunteer management issues
- Use of banner “Thank you Volunteers” for special events
- National Volunteer Week celebrations support
- Receive of the Community Lens, a bulletin with Halton specific community data
- Subscription to Community Dispatch, an info-fax on community issues
- Nominate candidates to the Board of Directors of Community Development Halton
- Belong to a large network of nonprofits, featuring access to information from Volunteer Canada and Imagine Canada.
Networking & Events
- Convening and networking opportunities with other not-for-profit professionals
- Voting privileges at Community Development Halton's Annual General Meeting